© Kevin MacFarlane
You have always lived here – in your imagination.
- Large size – 20 500 ha (17 000 ha owned
and 3 500 ha on a traverse agreement).
- 14 km Limpopo River frontage.
- Fully fenced, excellent road network, waterholes and viewing hides.
- River Camp, with 7 luxury lodges – more planned.
- Low development and vehicle density.
- Our company owns the freehold title to the land.
- Flexible shareholder model, with a strong sense of involvement and ownership.
- Like-minded shareholder community.
- DIY or guided game drives and bush activities – your choice.
- Private, limited commercial tourism may be arranged.
- Remote, yet easily accessible by road and air.
- Abundance of wildlife, habitats, historical sites and spectacular scenery.
- US dollar investment.
- Location in Botswana, a safe, secure and thriving country.
- Long-term strategy with true triple bottom-line investment – people, planet, profit.
- Well priced.