Enjoy our reserve, but abide by the rules.
All shareholders get to enjoy the beauty and excitement of Limpopo-Lipadi on their terms and as often as they like. In return, every share carries the following duties:
- Each shareholder must nominate a natural person to be the Specific Beneficial User (SBU).
- Shareholders and SBUs must abide by the terms of the Wilderness Agreement, which is a set of principles designed to govern the use of the reserve so that we may all enjoy it in perpetuity.
- As in other developments of this nature, shareholders are subject to an annual operating levy that is agreed every year by the shareholders at the Annual General Meeting. Levies are kept as low as possible.
- Shareholders are subject to agreed usage fees for accommodation nights and for consumables such as game-drive vehicle use. These charges are agreed every year by the shareholders at the Annual General Meeting. Usage fees are kept as low as possible.
All shareholders have the following rights:
- To make full use of the reserve and all communal facilities for the SBU and/or the SBU’s life partner/spouse plus guests.
- To visit as often as desired, subject to Botswana’s tourism visa requirements (currently 90 days maximum per annum). Shareholder communal accommodation is booked on a first-come, first-served basis and is subject to availability. We reserve the right to limit bookings of communal accommodations to 2 weeks at any one time.
- To enjoy all activities listed in this document.
- To self-drive, subject to the successful conclusion of the bush skills, first aid and 4×4 driving courses.
- Holders of two or more shares are entitled to use their own game-drive vehicle, subject to the vehicle being approved by reserve management.
- To apply for Botswana residence.